Chicago, IL, United States
Case Management, Counseling, Healthcare, Public Interest
Jul 08, 2020
Oct 21, 2020
School-Based Social Worker - Chicago, IL
Are you a licensed School Social Worker that is looking for a full-time opportunity for this fall? We are in need of a Licensed School Social Worker to work across three schools located near each other. If you are interested in working for the upcoming SY in the vicinity of Irving Park, IL.
* You will be working across three schools - located within 1.5 miles of each other on separate days
* You will work with Middle and High School students
* You will be working full time for the SY 2020-2021
* You will have a caseload of about 80-90 students
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master's Degree in Social Work with a Type 73 or PEL with the School Social Work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Pay: Depends on Experience
Reference Number: JO-2007-8530-12
Have a question? Contact us at 1-866-733-4278 option 1 or
Phone : 1-866-733-4278